Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another day, another screening

Saturday night...big night for me. Saturday night I will be screening my new short film "Honest you won't get hooked" for a handful of the actors who were in the film. On a scale of 1-10 with one being "easy breezy" to 10 being "oh shit I am tense", this screening will be a 1.5. When you show actors a films they very rarely judge the film or anything outside of their performance. Whew, I can relax. But I do plan on doing something different. I am going to videotape this screening, do some interviews, and then release the piece onto YouTube, so that you all can see their reaction. Won't show you the film but will show you the actors reacting to themselves. Ummm could be interesting or it could be dullsville. I guess you will be the judge.

There will also be some other releases soon, all building to the screening on February 27. Hey on another note, good news...as part of the screening one of the film producers will perform. This producer is actually one of Edmonton's leading singer/songwriters Dale Ladouceur. So yeah, she is going to do a set so even if you hate the film you will probably like the music and it will be free.

In case you missed it, below is the link to the shows music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ckujCMX3s&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment