Sunday, May 23, 2010

I've been away in Saskatchewan. There was no cell service or internet and I couldn't post to my blog. So sorry for the delay but now I am back.

Wow, whirl wind trip, Edmonton-Saskatchewan and back in 6 days. Visiting family. Really old people I needed to touch base with. It was good. It was strange. It seems weird going back to one's roots. I was in my hometown and I tried to place myself there and couldn't. If I could go back in time and look at me now I would probably just walk by because I don't believe my younger self would recognize who I have become. I guess the question to ask is "Am I not recognizing myself because I exceeded my expectations or...not? Man this is getting maudlin.

Enough, the first music video/trailer for "For the Record-Featuring Bill Bourne" is almost done and we will be releasing it soon. Yeah, it looks grand. Lisa Read is one heck of an editor. Okay everyone did a great job...but she finished it and consequently gets all the credit...well no, that isn't true, I get all the credit. After all I did pick these people. Enough talk...watch for the trailer and watch for the launch of my new website.

No comments:

Post a Comment