Monday, May 3, 2010

Upcoming film projects!

It is becoming an increasingly busy year. First off I am completing the first of what I hope will be a series of documentaries called "For the Record-Featuring...". It follows the singer/songwriter in the process of recording a new album. First up is blues folk legend Bill Bourne. This film will be available to purchase in January.

I am also looking for a an executive producer to help me with a feature film. It is a comedy, a road movie and perhaps a cult film titled "Stella's Dead and in the Back of the Truck". I will be mixing live action with animation.

Then there is a dog whisper type of show, a reality program dealing with the legal system and a bunch of corporate/training films. This should keep me busy for the next little while. Although I am still available for hire for a variety of projects so that don't let my work load scare you off. If you haven't seen my short don't forget too visit the Hired Gun website today...it 26 minutes long and it is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment