Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's been a long time since I put something on my blog.

I just never know what to write about when there isn't alot going on. Well last week they announced the finalists for this year's Alberta Film and Television Awards. I got three nods so that is great. "Honest You Won't Get Hooked" is up for best drama under 60 minutes and it is up against some major contenders from Francis Damberger and Prairie Dog Productions.

I was also a finalist in the Best PSA category for one I did for the ASPCA and I am a finalist for a corporate video I did with Fresh Frame Media last year.

All in all it has been a good year. Changes to my website are coming and I will be releasing another short film "Is the Lady of the House In" and I will be selling downloads of a great little documentary I did on Pop star Mae Moore and her husband blues guitarist Lester Quitzau.

So keep an eye and visit the Hired Gun Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment