Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ever have one of those days?

Every have one of those days where everything you touch goes wrong? By the time the evening rolls around you wonder why you bothered getting out of bed? Well, I had one of those days, yesterday. I won't get into the reasons because that will just get me into trouble. But I am sure you all know what I am talking about. I woke this morning just a bit afraid of what lay ahead. I then decided you know what if I will the bad vibes away perhaps, they will go away. So today is going to be an experiment for me...As negativity threatens to engulf me I will WILL it away. Be gone bad karma, be gone nasty thoughts, hello positivity.

God, I am making myself nauseous with positive thoughts. How do happy people get through life? If I was always happy I think I might consider suicide. Anger and angst two ingredients in creating masterful art!

So I am off, wish me luck. I will report my finding tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment