Thursday, January 14, 2010

The film is almost done

Day 3 of my blog. Missed yesterday, too busy. So I am excited, my film "Honest you won't get hooked" is almost done...I saw all the graphics and green screen work today, looks fantastic thanks to Lisa and Susanne. I listened to the audio post yesterday and it sounded incredible...thanks to Jerry Krepakavich from Sonus. Tomorrow I color correct and master and it will be done...in plenty of time for the February 27 screening. I am going to include a link to the facebook group so that if anyone is interested in learning more about this film and watch some of the social engine marketing we hope to experiment with they should join up. I want as many people as possible to be able to attend the screening, it is after all... a free screening only 26 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment