Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Honest you won't get hooked

Hello, my name is Ben and I am an independent filmmaker living in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. I am just about to complete my 10Th short film titled "Honest you won't get hooked" . Its a dark comedy about the perils of cigarette smoking. A friend recently suggested I start a blog and well, here it is. You will soon realize I am very opinionated and I am not afraid to speak my mind which always seems to get me in trouble with someone. Oh well, such is life...I am who I am.

One of my biggest peeves is the state of the Canadian film industry so you will be hearing a lot about that from me. It is tough being an artist in a country that doesn't really like artists and does very little too support art. It has a lot to do with living next to country that doesn't respect you and living with a government that is too chicken shit to stand up to them. So anyway this is my first contribution to a blog. I hope all who read it find it educational, enjoyable, perhaps offensive and most importantly humorous. Talk to you soon.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment