Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm having a pissy day!

Ever have one of those days where you think, why did I get out of bed? My keys are locked inside my garage, so I ended up missing a couple of appointments, because one of the keys that is locked inside the garage is the key that opens the door to the garage.

Next up a plumber is coming over. My laundry room flooded. This happens every 6 months (friggine tree roots0 and the plumbing guy has to come out and clean this up...well, he did 3 weeks ago and now its plugged again. The plumber guarantees their work but have informed me that they cleaned out the main line and the plug is now just in the drain in my laundry room so that qualifies as a new problem outside of my guarantee which happened three weeks ago. Okay its probably my worry, but this coupled with the locked garage... you now know why the pissy mood.

The thing that worries me the most is the thought that bad things happen in threes...ummm, maybe I will go back to bed. Or, maybe I stand up to superstition and say no to the nasty threes and stay up. Am a bit sleepy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment